Terms and conditions
- By using this website (https://www.mksfooddistribution.com), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms affect your legal rights, responsibilities and liabilities, so please read these terms carefully and ensure that you understand them. If you do not agree to any of the terms given below, please cease your use of this website immediately.
- We reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice. It is the user’s responsibility to read the current terms and conditions thoroughly, as continued site use constitutes agreement to be bound by said terms and conditions.
- We also reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this website and any of its content at any time without notice.
- We will never dispatch an order until it has been paid for in full. We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund the cost in full. Payment will be collected through our chosen payment provider.
- Purchases made through the MKS Food Distribution website are non-transferable. All prices found on this website include VAT at the current UK rate. We reserve the right to change the price of any product(s) at any time, without prior notice.
- All content contained within this website is the property of MKS Food Distribution. All rights are reserved. You are not authorised to use, edit, or duplicate any of this site’s content without our express permission.
- When you make a purchase or enquiry through our website, we will ask you to provide us with a valid email address. By giving us your email address, you certify that this address is unique and that it may be used as a means of communication with you. You also agree that any email correspondence constitutes notice in writing, thereby satisfying any relevant legal requirements. We will not be held responsible for any emails that do not reach your inbox because they went into your junk/spam folder, so please be sure to check any and all such folders on a regular basis.
- When registering an account with MKS Food Distribution or providing personal details during a purchase, you certify that the details provided are correct and up-to-date. Remember, it is against the law to provide false details when making a purchase online.
- Our website gives customers the option to leave reviews and ratings. All reviews will be moderated and approved before being published. By submitting a product review, you certify that we may subsequently use that review and/or rating in any way we see it, and that we may edit it as we please before publishing it. You also undertake to indemnify us against any claim or action that arises directly or indirectly as a result of your review. We reserve the right to change or delete your review(s) without notice.